Grab What You Have Lasagna Recipe
We all have those nights where we need inspiration to make dinner with the random items on hand, and lasagna is the perfect go-to!
As long as you have a stockpile of lasagna noodles, you can whip up any combination sure to please at the dinner table.
Below is a recipe made by our graphic designer, with what she called “Grab What You Have Lasagna”, we loved it and had to share!
- Spinach or greens of your choice to generously make 3 lasagna layers, about 1.5 lbs
- 1/4 diced garlic scapes
- 1/4-1/2 package oven ready lasagna or traditional, your choice
- 3 Stalks fresh oregano, wash and remove leaves (dried will work but fresh is always better!)
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, slice as thin as you can
- Whatever cheese you have and want to use up, grated
- 1 Quart sauce of your choice
- If you have other veggies you want to use up go for it!
- Spread thin coating of sauce on the bottom of 8″x 8″ baking pan, then lasagna, spinach, oregano, sauce and cheese, repeat.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- Dig in!